Coming in August 2022!
Pre Order Now.
Upgrade the front end of your Alfa Romeo Giulia with this
set of Custom Carbon Fiber Front Bumper Canards from Feroce Carbon.
These carbon fiber canards add a nice carbon fiber touch to the front end of your Giulia. The canards are simple to install and the results are instant!
There are two versions
of these Carbon Fiber Canards. This version is designed to fit the
Sport/ Ti models. Check our other listings for the version that fits the
base model Giulia.
Please make sure this set will fit your model of the Alfa Romeo Giulia.
There are several front bumper styles. This listing is for a version of canards that are designed for the base models of the Alfa Romeo Giulia. It will not fit the Sport/ Ti/ Veloce/ QV models. Please check our other listings for a version that fits the Ti Model (V2). If you have a QV please check our other listings for options for your model.
As always, if you are not 100% sure which one is the right model for you please do not hesitate to give us a call and we will gladly assist.
Note: Photos show the (V2) Ti/ Sport/ Veloce version. The V1 version will be available in Aug 2022 and pics will be updated then.
- Designed specifically for the Alfa Romeo Giulia
- 100% Genuine Carbon Fiber
- Supplied with automotive grade double sided tape
- Can be installed with a 2 part epoxy (recommended, but not included)*
- This version is designed for the Base Giulia Models
- Check our other listing for a version that fits the Sport/ Ti/ Veloce
- European Design
- Great fit and overall finish
- High Gloss Clear Coat Finish
- Simple and direct installation
- Attaches to the factory front bumper
- Designed to incorporate the overall shape of the Giulia
We (MADNESS Autoworks) have installed this set of canards and just about every custom carbon fiber part on a number of Alfa Romeo vehicles at both our CA and TX locations. If you have any questions about this or any other custom carbon fiber part please do not hesitate to call us directly.
* You can source a 2 part epoxy at just about any hardware store. We recommend using the epoxy with relying on 3M tape for assistance only on this part.